Your Málaga City Sightseeing experience commences at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places where you will want to hop off and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer.
- 24 hour open bus
- Walking Guided Tour from bus stop 13 at 12.30. 1 hour tour
- Boat Tour of Malaga Bay from bus stop 6 at 12.00, 13.30, 15.30, 17.00, 18.30. Limited capacity . Departures subject to inclement weather.
- Free entrance to the Music museum, Picasso Museum, Alborania Museum, Carmen Thyssen Museum, Revello de Toro Museum, Malaga F.C Museum.
- Flamenco show at Flamenco Jaleo. Monday to fridays 13.30 and saturdays 14.00
- 5 minutes virtual reality experience with VRFUN
- 5% discount in Hamman Al-Andalus
- Tasting Iberian products in Ochoa Gourmet
- Tapa and one cup of wine in Toro (Muelle 1)
- Glass of wine at Roys Cafetería