Enjoy an alternative experience to discover the Tajo de Ronda through its Via Ferrata.
Itinerary of the experience
- The via ferrata called Tajo I and II is a simple via ferrata, suitable for beginners. Easy and exciting with K1 level of difficulty.
- Through the via ferrata you will be able to enjoy the landscape of the Tajo de Ronda with its vertical walls.
- You will be accompanied by the guide who will also comment curiosities such as the history of the Tajo de Ronda, the Olla de Ronda and the mountains around the city.
Included in the experience
- Qualified guides
- All technical equipment
- Civil liability + accident insurance
- Snacks and drinks
- Video and photos
Description of the experience
- Place: Ronda
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Difficulty level: Beginner
- Minimum age: +14 years old
- A good physical condition is recommended.
- Not recommended for people with vertigo.
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun protection
- Sport shoes
MEETING POINT: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ssUPnC3owh5WAg67A