With this tour you can visit two of the most iconic towns in the province of Malaga, Mijas and Marbella, as well as seeing one of the most glamorous marinas in the world, Puerto Banus.
Itinerary of the excursion
- Pick up by our guide and transfer to Mijas Pueblo.
- Once you arrive in Mijas Pueblo, you will see its typical Andalusian architecture of white walls and narrow streets. You will visit a local bar for a drink and have 1 hour and 30 minutes free time.
- The highlights of Mijas Pueblo are: Plaza de Toros, Fortaleza de Mijas and gardens, Ermita de la Virgen de la Peña and the bronze donkey statue.
- After this visit, you return to the bus to take the direction of Puerto Banus.
- In Puerto Banus you will see the boats, shops and one of the key points of luxury tourism in Spain. There will be free time for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- After this free time, the bus will head to Marbella. Free time for 2 hours to explore the city, such as the Avenida del Mar, the promenade, the Plaza de los Naranjos and the historic Old Town.
- At the time indicated by the guide, you will return to the meeting point for the return journey.
Included in the tour
- Round trip transport
- English, Spanish and/or French speaking guide during the coach journeys and excursion.
- Free time to enjoy Marbella, Puerto Banus and Mijas.
- Invitation to a coffee and cake in a local restaurant in Mijas.
Not included in the excursion
- Lunch and drinks
- Tickets not mentioned above
Important information for the excursion
- Duration: 8 hours.
- Be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Sun protection during spring/summer
- Bring a bottle of water