Explore the famous city of Granada, a place of legends, history, culture and architecture. Where the historical heritage makes you travel to another era.
Itinerary of the excursion
- On departure to Granada, the guide will explain the day's programme, along with information about the towns you will see from the coach.
- On arrival in Granada, passengers will be able to see a panoramic view of the city from the bus, as well as a stop at the Mirador de San Cristóbal, located in the Albaicín neighbourhood, from where they will be able to appreciate the famous views of the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada.
- After this stop, the guide will take you to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel in the centre of the city. After this visit, the passenger will have 2 and a half hours of free time (perfect for lunch).
- At the time and place arranged by the guide, you will head to the Alhambra (World Heritage Site) where the local guide will be waiting for you to start the visit.
In the Alhambra you will visit the Palace of Charles V, the Generalife Gardens and the Nasrid Palaces and the courtyard of the Lions. The duration of the tour of theAlhambra will be 2 hours and a half.
- Once the tour is finished, return to the Costa del Sol.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by coach
- Accompanying multilingual guide
- Visit of the city by the accompanying guide
- Entrance to the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Local guide in the Alhambra
Not included in the tour
- Food and drink
- Other services not specified
- Punctuality, it is recommended to be 10 minutes early at the assigned stop.
- Please bring original and valid identity documents (ID card/passport).
- Duration of the tour: 11 hours.
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays there are no pick-ups from Estepona.